The Bob hairstyle seems to renew itself over and over again. From Michelle Pfeiffer wearing her cut with a bang in the cult-classic Scarface to hip-hop duo Salt ‘n Peppa rocking it with one side shaved off. The bob has become a staple hairdo that hardly goes out of style.
Some of our favorite celebrities are about the ” bob life.” Taraji P. Henson seems to be the queen of the bob, considering it has been her signature hairstyle since her big on-screen debut. Other celebrities including Ciara, Kylie Jenner, and Solange Knowles to name a few. When Bey wore the wet-look bob in her “Drunk in Love” video, stans wanted to be just like her. We love to see how creative people can get with this style and we are glad it’s here to stay. Let’s take a look at some of our favorite bob’s this season.
1. The Bob Is suitable for all ages.
2. You can wear it on all occasions. The red carpet, clubbing or to the office
3. The Bob compliments any face shape
4. Any hair texture can be styled in a bob. Wavy, tight curls, natural and sleek straight.
5. Last but not least the Bob doesn’t have to be short, you can get a longer version, choppy or angled to suit your personality.