There is nothing more attractive than smooth legs. Whether you are wearing a dress or showing off your gams in short shorts, when your legs are clean of hair, they look amazing!
For most of us, it takes a little work to acquire that sleekness. From waxing to shaving, it can be costly, painful and unsightly especially when it comes to those pesky ingrown hairs.
So, how does one prevent those ingrown annoyances? We have a list of the best ways to shave that should keep your legs looking like a snack.
Rub your face in a circular motion using a wet washcloth or an exfoliating scrub to tease out any stubborn ingrown hairs.
- Shave with a sharp, single-bladed razor.
- Wet your skin with warm water before shaving and apply a lubricating gel.
- Shave in the same direction your hair is growing.
- Use as few strokes of the razor as possible. That lessens the chance of a hair slipping back into your skin.
- Rinse the blade with water after every stroke.
- Don’t shave too closely to your skin. Leave a little bit of stubble if you can.
- Apply a cool washcloth to your skin after you shave to reduce irritation.
- Use Priva Shave after shaving to help remove stubborn ingrown hairs, reduce razor bumps and red skin.
Do you have any shaving secrets? Share with us!