This hilarious yet informative book will definitely help you save a buck or two!
A must-have guide with all kinds of money-saving tips on living the luxury life for less helps you discover how to save thousands of dollars on entertainment, travel, shopping, fashion, beauty, health, home décor, and more.
Each chapter has real stories, practical tips and useful website links on how you can get deals on Broadway, Vegas and local shows, designer clothes and shoes, restaurants and hair salons, and shopping online and off.
Many of the tips include getting things for FREE, such as how to get your hair done at upscale salons for free, getting designer clothes for free, and even how to spend six nights at a four-star resort in Spain for FREE!
You’ll Find Out How To:
• Go to fabulous free events
• Get hot deals at cool restaurants
• Wear different designer dresses every week
• See shows in your hometown for free
• Get prescription drugs for less than with insurance
• Find money you didn’t know you have
• Travel, dine, and shop for next to zero
There is a ton of valuable information in author Marilyn Anderson’s breezy and fun style which adds up to a wonderful “how-to” book with a humorous flair.