When it comes to breaks up, heartbreaks are inevitable due to the emotional investment both parties have. But, when it comes to a #PYNKGirl getting her heart broken a few things go through our mind as the tears roll down our face.
The thought of getting over the guy seems impossible at the moment of the breakup. The many reason of what went wrong flow through your mind and you quickly wonder “why”. The idea that your happily ever after isn’t so happy after all and that is what sticks with you the most. After hours of shed tears and friends telling you it will be okay, you are faced with the option of getting over or even on the guy who completely altered your life in a split second.
Now if you are a #PYNKGirl like me,the first thought is always getting even. The inner petty-wap begins to surface and various ways to mess with his head come to mind. The best part about getting even is that now the ball is in your court and you have full control of the situation whereas the breakup was on his terms.
So among my many get-back tricks, the top 3 are:
- Hack into his social media accounts and change his sexual orientation so he becomes the hottest topic on the gay wire and change his pass word.
- Go on a “rebound date” with his sworn enemy. And trust, it will definitely get back to your ex.
- Take all his belongings that he just so happened to leave at your place and drop it off to him with a hot guy (maybe just a friend he has never met) in the drivers seat while wearing the sexiest little black dress you own.
Be fully aware that after these shenanigans, you are risking the possibility of y’all getting back together. So be sure that this is what you want to do and are okay with moving on after this.
But if you are a #PYNKGirl who is not into being the next petty-labelle and are more into getting over your ex, take sometime to focus on you. Become a better you who is more focused on being the complete package for yourself rather than a man.
So consider these top 3 tricks to get over your ex:
- Pick up a new habit (working out, crafting, reading) that will take up most of your time and focus
- Take a break from your normal routine and go on vacation.
- Surround yourself with your closest friends who won’t say “I told you so” but will comfort you and support you in your time of need.
With either road you decide, they are both meant to help you move on and realize that this breakup is not the end of the world. It should be viewed as a fresh start to finding someone better who appreciates you and values everything you bring to the table.
So remember as a #PYNKGirl you have options!
Photo Credit(s): Idatedaily, Madamenoire, beyonce.com