June 12th marks the day we’ve all been waiting for. Season 2 of Orange Is The New Black left us with a crazy plot twist that had us like “bruh”–the death of V. If you haven’t seen the full season yet, #sorrynotsorry it’s ruined for you. New characters are stepping in Litchfield Penitentiary and our favorite old characters are returning.
More drama and laughter is on the lesson plan and Crazy Eyes seems to be twice as crazy since we met her two seasons ago. If you don’t have that Netflix connect by now; you are certainly slacking, but if you do get ready to binge watch the most anticipated show of the year. Watch the official trailer below and continue scrolling to see 10 reasons why we are excited for OITNB season 3.
Photo Credit(s): imdb.com
1. We want to know, will Piper be released…EVER?
2. We want to see who gets released this season.
3. Big Boo gets a new hairdo.
4. Alex comes back and we need to know why.
5. Curious to know how Dayanara and Officer Bennett’s relationship is going.
6. How do the ladies take V’s death?
7. Who’s got beef with who?
8. Is the black and latina rivalry still in full effect
9. Is Piper going to get back with Alex because of her return?
10. We can’t wait to see the new team!