Nothing but positive energy came from Ciara during her interview with The Breakfast Club and although she was put on the spot about her recent break up; the Grammy-winning artist remained poised and graceful. With the recent release of her album art work; the southern songstress discusses her happy days as a new mommy, her excitement for her albums’ due date, and the success of her most recent single “I Bet.”
It seems as though heartbreak has brought back the Ciara that we’ve all been waiting for and we are pleased to see that the “Goodies” singer isn’t afraid to embrace her pain and channel her emotions towards some great new material. Watch the full interview below and check out 10 things that we learned about Ciara from her newest interview with Power 105.1.
Photo Credit(s): Getty Images
- Her and Future on good terms.
- She doesn’t believe in putting a time constraint on love. She goes with the flow whether it’s a full year or even 2 months.
- Ciara’s mother’s name is “Jackie,” and she named her album that because she’s a mom now.
- Claims LaLa Anthony and her makeup artist Yolanda as her best friends and says she has a very small circle of friends.
- Her father is her nanny.
- A man will NEVER throw her off her grind.
- Ciara gained 60 pounds during her pregnancy.
- There is a new variety show coming up that she will be a part of joining the host Marlon Wayans.
- The album comes out May 4th.
- Charlamagne Tha God doesn’t think Ciara can sing.