It’s Friday, which means if you are stuck in a boring office you are probably staring out the window daydreaming about all the possibilities the weekend holds. Well, you only have a few more hours, so don’t be so salty about it. You don’t have to just sit at your desk and stare at walls because then this will probably turn into the longest day ever. Even some of the best jobs have slow days, so don’t think that you’re the only one with a boring job; you’re just having a boring day. Your co-workers may not be in the m0od to chat, which means you can’t depend on them for entertainment.
We live in a technological world, where there are endless possibilities to the things that we can do for entertainment. So don’t resort to twiddling your thumbs and make sure you don’t fall asleep in your office either. Check out 10 ways that you can make your slow and boring Friday at work breeze through.
Photo Credit(s): Getty Images
1. Listen to or download some music.
2. Look for and apply to other jobs because your job sucks.
3. Go get some snacks and just eat, eat, EAT.
4. Bring a nail file and give yourself some cuticle care.
5. Ask your boss for more work. If you are bored, you probably don’t have much to do so be proactive!
6. Plan out your weekend. Find some fun stuff to do from the web.
7. Online shop. Put that income to use!
8. Call a friend. Hopefully you have a friend having a slow day also.
9. Find something to watch on Youtube. Perhaps a new web series.
10. Find a desolate area and take a nap.