Today is the day you do it! Today is the day where you finally give in to the social media world and grow your business. Whether you want to be a fashion/beauty blogger or open up an online store, its very intimidating when your goal is to have thousands of followers and fans, but don’t know how or where to start. Here are 5 tips to help you grow your social media presence and grow your business.
- Stand out from the crowd and be you. Don’t confuse your followers about who you are and what you represent. Be clear in your mission. That doesn’t mean that every single post should be self-promotional, but make your presence known. Perception is reality.
- Be interactive with your followers. Use your photo captions to ask questions. Asking an open-ended question makes your followers more active. Don’t ask generic questions but try formating your questions as fill in the blanks or ABC options. This is a great way to get photo likes and comments.
- Do a little stalking. Check out your followers’ profile information to see what they like and what other accounts they follow. This way you will know what engages and interests them. Be sure to follow similar accounts to yours and like and comment on their pictures. Communication is key.
- Be aware of the best times to post on social media accounts. Maximize the peak hours to drop your new selfie don’t do it while everyone is at work or sleep.. According to studies the best time to post on Facebook is Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays at 9am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm The best times to post on Instagram are Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays at 2am, 8-9am, 11am and 5pm. User engagement peak times are higher on Sundays. The best times to post Instagram videos are during off peak hours 9pm-8am.
- Have quality photos. Nothing is worse than an over filtered or blurry picture. It disrupts the flow and makes your photos look cheesy and cheap. Try using Perfect365 app to take your selfies to the next level. Its great for making your old photos look refreshed. It’s filled with tons of really great makeup looks that are all customizable. The other great thing about this app is that you can customize your looks in real time. So it’s perfect when you need to upload a photo but don’t want to put on a full face of makeup. Perfect 365 does it for you.